Delivery & Returns
- Standard Delivery - £3.95 (5 - 7 Working Days)
- Next Day Delivery - £6.95 (order before 8pm Monday to Friday - delivery any time next day*)
- Premium Next Day - £9.95 (order before 8pm Monday to Thurs - delivery by 12pm next day*)
- International Delivery - Delivery to some international countries, click here for details
- Click and Collect Plus - £3.95 (order before 3.30pm Monday to Friday - delivery within 48 Hours to a convenience store of your choice)
* Exceptions Apply. For a list of exception postcodes please visit our Delivery Information page here.
If you are not completely happy with your purchase, simply return it to us using Collect+ for free, unused and in its original packaging within 28 days for a full refund. Collect+ is a convenient way to return parcels at any one of their 5,500 local stores, most open early or late, 7 days a week.
If you require further information please see our help pages (http://www.craghoppers.com/help)
Product DescriptionDesigned exclusively for The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Approved range, this contemporary, two-tone, lightweight waterproof shell is perfect for any trail kitbag and pulls out all the stops when it comes to wet weather performance. We think you’ll love the sleek styling with neat reflective trim – and the fact that it packs neatly into its own pocket ready to spring into action at the first sign of rain. Practical and invaluable for the expedition trail.
- Aquadry Membrane - Permanent Waterproof Technology
- 3 Pockets - All zipped
- The Duke of Edinburgh Approved
- Grown on hood with one handed adjusters to front & toggle adjuster to back
- Waterproof centre front zip with inner stormflap