ThermoElite Hybrid – Explained

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”7249″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Luxurious down-rich insulation

Engineered for warmth.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”7900″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]

What is ThermoElite Hybrid?

An inspired fill blend that offers the best of both worlds, combining the natural insulating properties of pure down with our new ThermoElite synthetic fibre clusters for outstanding super lightweight core insulation in all weathers.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This fill-fusion delivers warmth even after a downpour. Amazingly light and compressible, it’s the perfect trail packable.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_cta h2=”Discover the ThermoElite Hybrid Range” txt_align=”center” shape=”square” style=”flat” color=”white”]Designed to keep you warm when the temperatures plummet, our ThermoElite Hybrid technology will keep you dry with its natural water repellent features, and its lightweight properties make it a must-have for any adventures on and off the trail.[/vc_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_btn title=”SHOP MENS” style=”flat” shape=”square” color=”black” align=”center” i_align=”right” i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-chevron-right” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.craghoppers.com%2Fmen%2Fshop-by%2Ftechnology%2Ftech_thermo_elite_hybrid%2F||target:%20_blank” add_icon=”true” button_block=”true”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_btn title=”SHOP WOMENS” style=”flat” shape=”square” color=”black” align=”center” i_align=”right” i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-chevron-right” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.craghoppers.com%2Fwomen%2Fshop-by%2Ftechnology%2Ftech_thermo_elite_hybrid%2F||target:%20_blank” add_icon=”true” button_block=”true”][/vc_column][/vc_row]