Craghoppers Blog

Category: Uncategorized

IG Competition T&Cs

Terms And Conditions This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Craghoppers and not to Facebook or Instagram. This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to Craghoppers or the Regatta group is not allowed to enter.…

Kendal Blog Cover

Kendal Mountain Festival 2021

The Craghoppers team put on their boots and waterproofs to join thousands of outdoor enthusiasts heading to Kendal Mountain Festival. Founded in 1980 the festival is a four day annual event filled with the best in film screenings, activities, photography exhibits and inspiring talks. From mountain bikers and trail runners to fair weather hikers and even some of the world's leading expedition leaders, there was something for everyone.    It…

f142be3e-afd0-495f-9ad0-083a0ea02259

Join us at Kendal Mountain Festival

As the nights are getting darker and the air is getting colder, we’re getting ready for our last big event of the year. Established over 40 years ago, Kendal Mountain Festival is  one of the longest running and most well known outdoor festivals in the world. The festival runs from Thursday the 18th of November through until Sunday the 21st of November. There’s workshops, film premieres, literature talks, sports events, talks…

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-0qoJjGwTxAcEuUpZ

English Heritage Guest Post – Kelly

“Choose a job you love, and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius I’ve always wanted a meaningful job, one where I feel my skills and knowledge are utilised in the pursuit of something valuable... In horticulture I have found this. I feel incredibly lucky to have landed in a job which I am passionate about, which allows me to be creative, with the added bonus…

A Trip to Yorkshire with Beer 52

Beer52 saw a huge surge in popularity during the lockdowns in the last 12 months. A beer subscription service with a community of like-minded enthusiasts and newcomers to the craft beer trend. Born out of a passion for travel and craft beer, Beer52 seek to visit a different country every month and showcase microbreweries from that region. Now serving 190,000 subscribers they are a popular option for those looking to…

Web version-IMG_0210

Looking after your favourite footwear

So you have spent a lot of time picking out your perfect walking boots/shoes, it's an investment and you want to make sure they last a long time. Or you have a favorite pair that you are always out in all weathers and terrains, and they are looking like they need a pick me up. Then you need to know the best way to care for them like they care…

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-pLbQO92KvBfkdKyK

A Guide to Solo Camping for Beginners

Thinking about your first solo camping trip? Knowing what to take for a solo camping trip can be tricky. You don’t want to take too much and weigh yourself down. But at the same time, it’s important to make sure you have the all solo camping gear you’ll need. Read on to find your go to guide on solo camping for beginners. What Are The Solo Camping Checklist Essentials? Solo…

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-KwhTHrVRrl33Cge

The Best Road Trips Around Ireland

It’s hard to get out and travel like you normally would at the moment, but that doesn’t mean there’s not beauty at home. Explore Ireland from the safety of your own car and enjoy the breathtaking views along the way. Travel all around the country and choose from our top three road trips around Ireland below. Road Trip Around Ireland Route One The Wild Atlantic Way Planning a driving trip…

3-Nohoval-Cove

Top 5 Undiscovered Places to Explore in Ireland

By Conor Phelan Even though the Island of Ireland is only 480 Km long and 270 Km wide, our little island boasts over 3000 km of rugged coastline. The Atlantic Ocean has spent its time battering the West coast to create more cliffs, beaches, and hidden coves to fill a lifetime of discovery. With everybody staycationing this year, Irish people are starting to discover what tourists have known for years,…

The Most Dramatic National Parks You’ll Find Worldwide

7 Best National Parks In The World Not To Miss Looking to head off on an outdoor adventure that will leave you in awe of nature's mysteries? We can help,with our guide to the seven most beautiful national parks in the world. Searching for nature, architectural ruins and natural memorable sights? From Brazil to Morocco, explore some of the best national parks around the world. You can’t afford to miss…