An essential piece in any outdoor wardrobe, hiking shirts are a must for your adventures. Whether you need something to keep you covered from biting bugs or a lightweight option for your travels – we’ve got your back. But how do you know which is right for you? With so many different types of shirts available, making a decision can be tricky. So to make the choice a bit simpler for you, we’ve broken down our range of outdoor shirts into manageable chunks of information. Read our shirt buying guide to learn more about each garment and what they can offer you on your expeditions.
The Different Types Of Shirts:
A strong classic in our collection, the Kiwi. There’s a reason it’s remained a popular choice among hikers over the years. Fast-drying, easy-care and with a selection of protective technologies, our Kiwi shirts will keep you comfortable on every adventure. Here’s what Kiwi shirts can offer you:
• Secure pockets. Keep your valuables safely tucked away. A vast range of pockets mean you can continue your outdoor expedition hassle-free and with the knowledge that your belongings are on your person.
• NosiDefence. Say goodbye to insect bites. When you wear a Kiwi shirt, the unique construction of fibres in the fabric mean you’ll be protected from any biting bugs along the way.
• SolarShield. Added protection from UV damage. No matter the temperature, if you’re out hiking, you’ll most likely be exposed to the sun. So with SolarShield fabric, our Kiwi shirts will provide extra cover from the sun’s UV rays when you’re out and about.
Kiwi II Shirts
Much like our classic Kiwi shirt, but snugglier. The Kiwi II is the best hiking shirt for adventures when you want to feel comfy and cosy, thanks to a soft brushed poly-cotton fabric. In a selection of checked patterns, the Kiwi II is ideal for the colder seasons. Find out more about what the Kiwi II has to offer:
• Drying loops. Making travel easier. This handy feature means that if your shirt ever gets wet on your travels, you can easily hang it up with the installed loops, for faster, more eco-friendly drying.
• Pockets. Essential for safely stowing away your valuables. Whether it’s your phone, money or snacks – we’ve got it covered.
• Brushed poly-cotton fabric. To keep you toasty while on the move. This super soft cotton-blend shirt is perfect for adventures out in the cold, or even just casual wear in winter!
Looking for a shirt to keep you comfortable, cool and protected on your travels? Look no further than our adventure shirts. The best hiking shirts for hot weather, our NosiLife shirts come with a range of technologies and features to ensure your trip runs as smoothly as possible. Discover what our anti-insect shirts include below:
• NosiLife technology. Leave insect bites in the past. Our NosiLife shirts keep you protected from bug bites for as long as you’re wearing them.
• Lightweight. If you’re travelling with everything on your back, you’ll want your clothing to be lightweight. And our adventure shirts offer just that, so you can travel without hassle.
• SolarShield. With UPF 40+ sun protection, you don’t need to worry about stopping to reapply sun cream every five minutes. Our adventure shirts have SolarShield built in for reliable sun protection when you’re out exploring.
• MoistureControl. Like to keep your skin covered but worried about feeling too hot? We can help with that. Our MoistureControl technology used in our adventure shirts means you’ll be protected from sun damage and insects but remain cool at the same time by removing any moisture from your skin when adventuring.
If you’re on the hunt for versatile, comfortable shirts for any occasion, check out our selection of casual shirts. Available in a range of colours, patters and styles, you’ll find something to suit your preferences in our collection. Made from a cotton-blend, our casual shirts are ideal for on or off the trail.