We understand how important your privacy is and we take data protection and security very seriously. Hawkshead Ltd, as the data controller, is responsible for any personal information that you provide to us. We will fully comply with data protection and consumer legislation at all times and will never sell your data to third parties.
How we use your data:
- To process your orders.
- To contact you for customer services purposes
- For statistical analysis to improve the quality of our service.
- To contact you to leave a review of your order experience.
- To administer competitions and prize draws.
- If you have given consent, to contact you for with marketing material for other products and services that you may find of interest.
In some of the above instances we will share your data with third party service providers in order to process your data or contact you on our behalf (e.g. couriers with information about your delivery or Feefo to ask you to submit a review). Any third parties we engage with are required to comply with all relevant data protection and consumer legislation and must treat your data as strictly confidential.
We are obligated to provide your personal information if we receive a request from the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities.
Access to your personal information:
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information Hawkshead Ltd holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
Users under 18 years of age:
Hawkshead sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you're under 18, you may use any of Hawkshead Ltd’s websites only with the involvement and consent of a parent or guardian.
How do I retract consent?
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time through one of the following methods:
- Clicking the unsubscribe link in our emails
- Changing your preferences in the My Account section of our website
- Contacting our Customer Services team on 0844 811 1022 or filling in the form on our contact us page.
Please note it can take up to 48 hours after your request has been processed for your preferences to update.