Craghoppers Blog

Category: Craghoppers Posts

121367189_4040919832589630_693344600626303356_n

National Tree Week

It’s National tree week! Across the UK, many of us will be planting trees as the start of the winter tree planting season begins. At Audley End we’re excited to be planting some new trees as part of the Queen’s Green Canopy Project, to celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee and her 70 years on the throne. “Plant a tree for the Jubilee” Our garden team will be planting an oak…

NM

Q&A with Northern Monk | Behind the Archive Campaign

Fav mid-week tipple (NM only)? It’s got to be Faith. There are some beers that are just meant to be. What Brian (our Head Brewer) has created in Faith is the best of progressive modern beer, for me. At 5.4% I can have one or two mid-week and still feel like my appetite for hops has been satiated or I can be in a good pub and drink 4 or…

Artboard 1

Q&A with AKSEP19 | Behind the Archive Campaign

Can you remember the first piece of street art you ever did?  I think the first piece of street art I did was a portrait of John Malkovich I painted in Hulme back in 2011 If you weren’t a street artist, what do you think you would be doing?  I studied chemistry and worked for 15 years as a scientist until I was made redundant back in 2018; I would…

f142be3e-afd0-495f-9ad0-083a0ea02259

Kendal Mountain Festival

As the nights are getting darker and the air is getting colder, we’re getting ready for our last big event of the year. Established over 40 years ago, Kendal Mountain Festival is  one of the longest running and most well known outdoor festivals in the world. The festival runs from Thursday the 18th of November through until Sunday the 21st of November. There’s workshops, film premieres, literature talks, sports events, talks…

try this one

Q&A with Bernie’s | Behind the Archive Campaign

Meet Will - owner and cofounder of Bernies with his wife, Beth. Will lost his job during the pandemic and decided it was time to take back control by doing something he’d always wanted to. Some hard grafting, a smidge of stress and a government loan later, Bernie’s was born. You could call it a pandemic baby. Stocking locally sourced and sustainable produce. A neighbourhood hangout filled with fresh bakes,…

242913242_112124817892802_6093343035428454791_n

Strong Women Trek

The Craghoppers team put on their boots to join a 22km trek around London on the 26th of September along with over 250 women. The event was put together by Strong Women - a brand that is incredibly passionate about women’s wellbeing and fitness. The event came about when Strong Women conducted a survey on their audience and found that 56% of women wanted to spend more time in nature…

pexels-tom-verdoot-3181458 (2)

Your Guide To Scafell Pike Hikes

Scafell Pike is one of England’s most beautiful destinations for hiking and climbing. Located in the heart of the Lake District, with a towering summit of over 900 metres, Scafell Pike is England’s highest mountain. The irresistible lure of the mountain will entice even the most novice hiker to venture up and catch a glimpse of those breathtaking views. From avid adventurers to recreational ramblers, Scafell Pike provides the perfect…

Social-Master-5x4B-(1)

Sidetracked Creator Tour

Sidetracked Creator Tour – Hits the Road in October 2021 Following delays due to COVID, the Sidetracked Creator Tour, which Craghoppers have partnered, will be finally hitting the road on the 14th October! The much anticipated tour, which will be hosted by adventurer, Jenny Tough, will travel the country over 10 nights, offering adventure, films, photography, live speakers, fantastic craft beer and competitions. We are delighted that Ambassador Craig Grimes…

b3478b7c-88e2-4384-85f4-89e5d52568a1 (1)

THE QUEEN’S GREEN CANOPY

As part of our wider sustainability programme, Craghoppers, along with Regatta and Dare2b, has become a platinum supporter of The Queen’s Green Canopy (QGC), which launched recently at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show. What is the Queen’s Green Canopy? In celebration of Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee in 2022, this is a unique tree planting initiative, encouraging everyone all over the country to: “Plant a Tree for the Jubilee” Momentum will…

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-eXBy5KbhqU8bu

The Best Dog-Friendly Beaches In The UK

We all love an escape to the seaside, including our beloved canine companions. Watching them gallop over the sands and nosedive straight into the waves, filled with pure joy, is something that you and your family can treasure forever. Dogs will enjoy a trip to the beach even if it’s raining, the water’s cold, and even if the ice cream van doesn’t stop by for a mid-day treat (though they…