We’re excited to announce that we’ll be joining the lineup of adventure seekers at this year’s Keswick Mountain Festival. No doubt this year will be extra special now we’re able to come together to celebrate the great outdoors with live entertainment, sporting events, exhibitions, activities, storytelling & film screening.
The festival is based overlooking Derwentwater and the lakeland fells, there will be many outdoor activities to take part in including 18 running, cycling, swimming, multi-sport and hiking events over three days. Originally planned to happen in May, due to restrictions the festival has been moved to the 10th until the 12th of September.
We have some incredible speakers and adventurers joining us for our Craghoppers Tent Talks where you can join us to listen to insightful talks and incredible story telling. Sabah Ahmed will be discussing how we can empower women to get outdoors and Alan Hinkes, the first Briton to climb the world’s highest mountains, will be talking through his challenging ascents.
As well as hosting Craghoppers Tent Talks, we are also going to be screening some inspiring documentaries and short films in the Theatre by the Lake. It is a fantastic opportunity to immerse yourself in some captivating storytelling of adversity, challenges and celebrating the beautiful landscapes that we all admire and relish the opportunity to explore.
The festival runs from 10th until the 12th of September and you can find more information and book tickets here – https://www.keswickmountainfestival.co.uk/
For the chance to win a pair of tickets head to the Craghoppers Twitter account. Full T&Cs here:
WIN A PAIR OF WEEKEND CAMPING TICKETS FOR KESWICK MOUNTAIN FESTIVAL – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2 sets of pairs of tickets to Keswick Mountain festival, this is for the full weekend and includes camping, access to the Craghoppers tent talks and theatre by the lake tickets Keswick Mountain Festival.
The winner will be given a code which will be used to redeem their tickets from https://www.keswickmountainfestival.co.uk. This prize DOES NOT include transport to & from the festival, or any food & drink costs whilst there.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- The Competition runs from Tuesdayday 10th August 2021 until 5pm Wednesday 11th August 2021. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK excluding Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, except employees (and their families) of Craghoppers Limited.
- Winners must be aged 18 years or over
- Each contestant must follow the instructions on the Twitter post to enter
- The Twitter post is the only entry method for this competition.
- The winner will be selected by a panel at Craghoppers Head Office.
- Winners will be notified on or before Thursday 12 August 2021.
- Winners must claim their prizes within one week,, failure to claim within this time period could result in loss of prize. Should the promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, unless agreed in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winner for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, location and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Craghoppers Limited relating to any post-winning publicity, or creating a written or video review without additional remuneration.
- Use of a false name or details will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Competition, no group, mass or software entries will be accepted.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer, network or software failure which may restrict or delay entry.
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Competition.
- This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter these terms of Competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the Competition.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Promoter is Craghoppers Limited, Basecamp, Mercury Way, Urmston, Manchester, M41 7RR
- A list of winners will be available by writing in to Craghoppers Ltd at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the Competition