Author: Sophi Lynch

Craghoppers x Northern Monk UGC Competition | T&Cs

Terms And Conditions This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Craghoppers and not to Facebook or Instagram. This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to Craghoppers or the Regatta group is not allowed to enter.…

Craghoppers x Northern Monk Treasure Hunt

TERMS AND CONDITIONS 1. The following terms and conditions relate to the prize draw ‘Craghoppers x Northern Monk Treasure Hunt’ advertised on Craghoppers Instagram channel. The prize will be managed by Craghoppers Limited and will be subject to these terms & conditions. 2. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK only, except employees of Craghoppers Limited, and Northern Monk including their families, agents, or anyone else professionally…

Scalloped hammerhead sharks Galapagos © Simon Pierce-min

Shark Awareness Day 2023

Shark Awareness Week Around 50 years after its release, the opening two notes to the Jaws theme are still capable of striking fear into anyone who hears them, and no-one could have predicted the impact the movie would have on sharks for decades to come. Based on stats from the International Union for Conservation of Nature, more than one third of all shark species are now threatened with extinction. A…

IG Competition T&Cs

Terms And Conditions This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Craghoppers and not to Facebook or Instagram. This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over. So that we are completely fair, anyone professionally connected to Craghoppers or the Regatta group is not allowed to enter.…

NM

Q&A with Northern Monk | Behind the Archive Campaign

Fav mid-week tipple (NM only)? It’s got to be Faith. There are some beers that are just meant to be. What Brian (our Head Brewer) has created in Faith is the best of progressive modern beer, for me. At 5.4% I can have one or two mid-week and still feel like my appetite for hops has been satiated or I can be in a good pub and drink 4 or…

Artboard 1

Q&A with AKSEP19 | Behind the Archive Campaign

Can you remember the first piece of street art you ever did?  I think the first piece of street art I did was a portrait of John Malkovich I painted in Hulme back in 2011 If you weren’t a street artist, what do you think you would be doing?  I studied chemistry and worked for 15 years as a scientist until I was made redundant back in 2018; I would…

try this one

Q&A with Bernie’s | Behind the Archive Campaign

Meet Will - owner and cofounder of Bernies with his wife, Beth. Will lost his job during the pandemic and decided it was time to take back control by doing something he’d always wanted to. Some hard grafting, a smidge of stress and a government loan later, Bernie’s was born. You could call it a pandemic baby. Stocking locally sourced and sustainable produce. A neighbourhood hangout filled with fresh bakes,…

pexels-tom-verdoot-3181458 (2)

Your Guide To Scafell Pike Hikes

Scafell Pike is one of England’s most beautiful destinations for hiking and climbing. Located in the heart of the Lake District, with a towering summit of over 900 metres, Scafell Pike is England’s highest mountain. The irresistible lure of the mountain will entice even the most novice hiker to venture up and catch a glimpse of those breathtaking views. From avid adventurers to recreational ramblers, Scafell Pike provides the perfect…

pexels-emilia-czarnota-5959382 (1)

Last-Minute Staycation Guide

Feeling the need to get away but don’t have anything planned? When a standard holiday abroad isn’t on the cards, staycation holidays are the next best thing. What’s not to love about sleeping in, eating delicious food and having complete freedom to explore the great outdoors? The UK is filled with great holiday spots for every traveller – whether you’re hoping for relaxation or adventure. But what is involved in…

pexels-oluremi-adebayo-3658399 (1)

Prescribe Yourself a Dose of Ecotherapy this April to Coincide with Stress Awareness Month

With one in three adults feeling overly anxious during the pandemic, Stress Awareness Month will certainly be widely acknowledged across the UK this year. From 1st – 30th April health care professionals and experts across the country will join forces to increase public awareness about the causes and cures to stresses brought on by the pandemic and day to day life. This month you might hear many of the experts…